Position: Childcare Provider/Nanny
Job Type: Full-time, 1 year minimum with high chance of extension
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Required experience: a minimum of 3 years experience for tending to children between newborn until 8 years of age.
Required education: High school or equivalent
In search of an experienced, caring Nanny/Caregiver for my three boys (6 yrs, 4 yrs and 1 yr old) and to take on household chores and duties. We are located in the northwest community of Panorama Hills.
The position offers an hourly wage of $15.00 and will be primarily during the day with a possible chance of some overtime, and occasional evening shifts.
The successful candidate will need the following screenings:
- Drug test
- Child abuse registry check
- Criminal record check
- Child welfare check
- Driving record check (abstract) if applicable
- Medical exam
- High school diploma or higher (or equivalent)
- CPR and first aid certificate
Child Care Job Duties:
-Brushing teeth in the morning/night and prepare them in the morning and evening.
- Preparing nutritious meals and snacks and assist with feeding if necessary.
- Plan and supervise children's activities and play.
- Packing school lunch and school bags
- Transporting children to classes
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods - Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Full meal prepped daily for lunch and dinners
- Sweep kitchen floors daily
- Keep kitchen tidy during work hours - Do dishes/run dishwasher throughout the day
- Empty kitchen trash on a daily basis and empty the household trash and recyclables as needed.
- Family laundry and linens (wash, iron, fold) - Maintain a grocery list
- Greet guests
- Occasional errands (banking, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc)
- Organize and put away toys (or direct the children to do it).
- Clean toys once per two weeks.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Experience with preparing Chinese cuisine and also vegetarian dishes.
- Ability to speak Cantonese would be an asset but not a requirement.
Interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.