Fortunate Solution Inc. is looking for a Full Stack Developer, Specialist - Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality to join our small cross-functional team to help build tools for our customers using modern web tech on a Serverless infrastructure using AWS, Gatsby, React, Tailwind and more. You'll help us build functional UIs and stable backends, help to create and improve user experience and simply be a valuable team player.
You'll also team up with the rest of the construction, architect, and house owners to develop and maintain our products. Visit the construction sites and keep in constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy 2D, 3D designs and content. Update documentation to maintain specs or requirements.
In Your Role, You Will:
- Be a technical expert in various engineering disciplines to understand the needs of the product development team for AR/VR technologies.
- Define and maintain the Fortunate Solution Inc. roadmap for the deployment of AR/VR technologies in product development.
- Closely monitor the evolution of AR/VR technologies.
- Participate in new technology and product development projects involving virtual and augmented reality.
- Collaborate with industry and academic partners to explore applications of AR/VR technologies.
- Deploy, maintain, and run a dedicated lab to explore AR/VR technologies in engineering.
- Work closely with the Fortunate Solution Inc. team in the strategy, planning and deployment of AR/VR solutions in engineering.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies
- Supporting test engineers from inception to production
- Identify gaps and solve problems to completion
- Planning and implementing new features in collaboration with product and design
- 5-7 years of experience in full-cycle development
- Most be familiar with the latest AR/VR technologies, both hardware and software, and be able to develop expertly in this area.
- Strong understanding of Unity, Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms and Performance
- Good knowledge of AWS services and cloud-native applications considered a plus
- Professional and articulate communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, quick learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human