For over 45 years, The Stampede Work Experience Program gives youth and young adults the opportunity to gain experience and employment skills as they work on the Stampede Grounds in cleaning crews. We are looking dedicated individuals for our night cleanup crew! We provide a supportive environment in which to share your experience, develop your skills, and take on new challenges.
- Ensure cleanliness of designated assigned area
- Responsible for proper care of equipment
- Work diligently throughout the entire shift
- Follow Alberta Labour Standards requirements
- Wear the approved uniform of blue jeans, running shoes, name tag and supervisor’s t-shirt (sleeves rolled down), and cap
- Provide recommendations for improvement of program
- Work closely with night crew and night crew supervisors
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Able to work all 11 days of Stampede
- Willing to attend a Stampede training seminar
- Must be physically fit and in good health
- Able to work well with others
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. No phone calls please, only qualified candidates will be contacted.