It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it’s an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
Sales Specialists provide exceptional customer service support and drive sales. Sales Specialists assess customer
(Doors and Windows) and Appliances.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals by facing challenges with an open mind and creating innovative solutions
• Proactively identify customers who need help or have a problem, by asking
• Explaining the steps and products needed to complete projects and describing features and benefits of merchandise
• Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments, special orders and installation services
• 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
• Proficiency with computers
• Detail oriented
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.