Position: Childcare Provider/Nanny
Job Type: Full-time, 1 year minimum with high chance of extension
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Required experience: 1year experience for tending to children between 1 year until 6 years of age.
Required education: High school or equivalent
In search of an experienced, caring Nanny/Caregiver for my three boys (6 yrs, 4 yrs and 1 yr old) in the northwest community of Panorama Hills.
The position offers an hourly wage of $15.00 and will be primarily during the day with a possible chance of occasional evening shifts.
The successful candidate will need the following screenings:
- Drug test
- Child abuse registry check
- Criminal record check
- Child welfare check
- High school diploma or higher (or equivalent)
- CPR and first aid certificate
Child Care Job Duties:
-Brushing teeth in the morning/night and prepare them in the morning and evening.
- Preparing nutritious meals and snacks and assist with feeding if necessary.
- Packing school lunch and school bags
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Organize and put away toys (or direct the children to do it).
- Clean toys once per two weeks.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.